How Rawcubes assisted Radiaant Expovision with an end-to-end manufacturing execution system that captured production, procurement, performance, and quality data & integrated with ERP for a single source of production truth
80% Reduction in manual data collection & analysis activities
20% Improvement in
20% Improvement in quality/yield
Transforming manufacturing operations with knowledge graph data management
Winning with digitization requires clean, relevant, and connected data. Our Knowledge Graph integrated manufacturing execution system unifies key order, procurement, and production data into industry 4.0 standards. With Rawcubes, you equip your entire business and manufacturing departments with next-generation automation and decision-making power.
- Build a single source of truth by accurately mapping technical metadata with your operations glossary to turbocharge analytics for enhanced operational efficiency.
- Don’t trap your data in silos; uncover relationships and insights hidden within your complete enterprise data.
- Leverage our knowledge-graph-based alerting system to help lineworkers, stakeholders, and executives track supplies to the shop floor in just a few clicks.
- Autonomous harmonization of material identification and tracking through vendor channels for an optimized path for procuring goods
- Unify change orders in real-time across the entire supply chain with on-demand raw material identification, production floor optimization and distribution setup
Completely integrated 360 views of your order from procurement, production, quality, and packaging to shipment
Streamline end-to-end manufacturing processes and data in real-time into a holistic view which is crucial for order management executives. With an unhinged approach, Rawcubes MES and DataBlaze gives you connected visibility of all the orders helping you monitor key processes like order from procurement, production, quality, and packaging to shipment at all levels and much more.
- Real-time status of production orders, including quality assurance of semi-finished and finished goods.
- Unify change orders in real-time with on-demand raw material identification and assembly line plan optimization.
- Track key distribution metrics during packing and shipping, including monitoring of quality assurance checks on packed items.
- 360 View of resources, material, and scrap cost at an order level to ensure optimized resource allocation is established.
- Manage your P&L by harmonizing production data with key commercial invoicing and payment tracking information.
- Maintaining multiple deliveries
Reduce risk and increase procurement agility with real-time vendor management, scoring, and tracking
Rawcubes enables organizations with an innovative, data-driven way to see what’s in and what’s not in the warehouses at any point in time. We have a consolidated vendor management and tracking system with clear visibility of the supply chain that leaves no room for guesswork and minimizes errors.
- AI-driven Vendor and Material Recommendation Model from sourcing, purchasing, and procurement through all sources channels.
- Real-time material view across the entire supply chain to Identify the best path for procurement of materials.
- Raw material quality tracker – defect per hundred units (DHU), rejection management, resignment, production material issue & tracking.
- Recommendation of material identification and tracking from the warehouse to the production floor.
Measure the production plant’s throughput and performance accurately
Equipped manufacturing execution systems from Rawcubes help improve production lines and production hours scheduling to meet timelines by providing daily real-time information. In addition, with predictive altering, managers can improve production execution and resource utilization by monitoring production lines and overall equipment efficiency/health.
- Optimized production plan & production line quality measurement and tracking.
- Predictive recommendations for workforce headcount, and production line requirements.
- Gain real-time visibility of consumption yield performance and material loss.
- Real-time view for each production line, process level, and resource utilization efficiency.
- Automated analytics, reports, alerts, and role-based display to the shop floor and plant management.
- Allocation of resources across production lines based on order & production requirements.
Monitor quality processes and machinery data seamlessly with digital workflows across all plants
Innovative Total Quality Management (TQM) and OEE monitoring, combined with Real-time visibility, helps you monitor your process and react at the right time. Assimilate quality at every stage of the production process to accelerate throughput and create efficiencies.
- Quality assurance of raw material & Quality metrics creation and management.
- Raw material quality tracker – defect per hundred units (DHU), rejection management, resignment, etc.
- Production line quality measurement and tracking.
Automated inspection creation for Raw Materials, semi-finished, and finished goods.
- Automatic assignment of inspection and control to QC manager.
- Dynamic inspection form creation.
Integrating MES with their existing warehouse conveyor system to upload the finished and packed material
Integrating various shipping and cargo systems with existing warehouses can be daunting for any business. DataBlaze integrates shipping and tracking no. generated by shipping management module systems in SAP for efficient shipment management.
- Integrating with various shipping and cargo systems.
- Invoice management – pro forma Invoice and commercial invoice.
70% manufacturers reported less to no progress on their smart manufacturing roadmap leaving no scope for innovation.
- Turn-key MES platform with real-time processes involved in transforming raw materials into finished goods.
- Industry focused solutions for seamless adoption with up and downstream applications.
69% manufacturers reported lack of an organized structure to operate and coordinate efficient manufacturing.
- Quickly scale new ideas and capabilities across plants by leveraging common platforms and tools.
- Pre-built accelerators to known industry platforms e.g., MS Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, etc.
85% manufacturers focus on endless fire-fighting and continuous improvement methods of production issues.
- Leverage enterprise-wide knowledge graph data platform to meet industry standard operational goals and KPIs.
- Actionized yield, throughput, and other productivity data through real-time visibility, advanced analytics, and new data-driven insights.
Line workers are not equipped with the right tools or are struggling with human-centric processes to measure quality.
- Optimize workforce and asset utilization through digitized operations that resolve common issues.
- Proactively ensure consumer safety and provide global end-to-end traceability.