DataBlaze crawls and extracts datasets usage, timestamp, activity, failures, logs, lineage, and more from any application source code at a module and dependency level for enhanced metadata integration & insights with Knowledge Graph.
Connect source code repositories like GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab, to extract all the modules and dependencies from any type of application.
- Ability to extract datasets information from the source code to get their terms and relationships into knowledge graph.
- Capabilities to enhance existing functionality of Collibra by leveraging knowledge graph to pull and push the extracted terms and relationships.
With knowledge graph, showcase all the terms and relationships from the application datasets coming from the source code like GitHub into an enterprise-wide knowledge hub.
- Using the terms and relationships, Datablaze will enrich existing metadata in Collibra with granular dataset information.
- Add rules, metadata information, tagging, access level, etc, to augment the terms and relationships and synchronize knowledge graph into Collibra.
Monitor data flow, data pipeline, and log files by extracting the information that the pipeline processed, how much data has been processed, if there were any failures, and much more.
- DataBlaze extracts the application log files, extracts the log information, and puts it in a dashboard.
- For interested users, it creates the lineage dashboards for the data access (who and when), failure results, and datasets used per pipeline.
Knowledge Graph driven data discovery extended to provide insights on search queries for governance and lineage use cases.
- Who accessed ‘XYZ’ dataset for application ‘Y’.
- What were all the changes that were made across ‘XYZ’ dataset for application ‘Y.’.
- What were all the failures for the ‘Y’ application.