Looking for a professional with Angular 2/4, Java and User Interface Java Angular
Key Responsibilities include:
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2’s HTTP Client to Interact with Spring Boot microservices in the backend and modularized the Application with Ng Module.
- Experienced in developing the web services with spring and spring boot based micro services from scratch and provided an architectural structure with the help of Spring cloud components.
- Designed and implemented an application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced in the deployment of micro-services into AWS services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic ache, SNS, SQS.
- Experienced in writing the DAO layers using Spring JDBC in the microservices and Hibernate with Spring Data in the monolithic application built using Spring MVC.
- Worked on writing SQL queries, Triggers, Stored Procedures with Oracle RDBMS System.
- Proficient with WSDL, RESTful web services and exchange of data in JSON, XML formats.
- Experience in implementing OAuth2 authentication and making better use of API calls.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as the fallback method.
- Involved in Continuous deployment (CI/CD) process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build. Hands on experience with build tools like Maven and Gradle, also logging tools like Log4J.